[antlr-interest] Building own interpreter

Andreas Stefik stefika at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 12:09:51 PDT 2010

That's hard to answer without knowing context. Compilers are tricky
things. For example, you might make a simple evaluator that will
inevitably run very slowly, but do the job you need. Or, you might
make something that generates code that ultimately be compiled into
very fast C code to be compiled by a GCC compiler --- or who knows
what.

That's why I'm saying it depends on context. What problem are you
trying to solve with your DSL?

Stefik