[antlr-interest] Dynamically generate grammar

Ламер Gogi66 at yandex.ru
Wed Apr 14 01:30:01 PDT 2010

Hi,

I just started using ANTLR. I have a question about ANTLR features....
Is is possible to generate grammar dynamically. I mean processing input in two steps.

The goal is to retrieve data from a structured text file(different structures). This block will use
grammar that will tell another parser which structure will be.

E.g.
<<${TITLE}>>, ${AUTHOR};      // it is a first grammar that tells which structure of input text will

/*parse this grammar, then parse input text*/

<<News for today>>, John Woo

Sorry for mistakes in English,
best regards,
Ivan Ivanov