[antlr-interest] Error in debug

tcorbat at hsr.ch tcorbat at hsr.ch
Tue Apr 20 05:17:41 PDT 2010

Hello Gouasmi

Could you provide a little more context to your problem? I think "fichier introuvable" means "file not found", am I right? What grammar are you trying do debug? Does the same error occur, when just "running" instead of "debugging" the parser? Do you have any code in your grammar, that accesses any external files? Are the paths (relative or absolute) correct?
For a generic grammar you should not be required to install additional components.

Regards
Thomas