[antlr-interest] tree problem (bug antlr-413)

Van Laer, Sven [PRDBE Extern] SVANLAER at its.jnj.com
Tue Apr 27 05:30:43 PDT 2010

Hi,

For my internship I have to make a translator from matlab to c.

Right now we are trying to get our information from the parser to the
tree, but we keep on getting this error.

node from line 0:0 required (...)+ loop did not match anything at input
'<EOF>'

I've noticed the error is always at  the last input of the tree.

We are using the CommonTreeNodeStream and rewrite rules.

Is it possible if this has something to do with the bug ANTLR-413?

What's recommended to do?

Thanks,

Sven