[antlr-interest] Syntax Highlighter

Andreas Stefik stefika at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 07:14:19 PDT 2010

The Sodbeans project (sourceforge) also implements a syntax highlighter in
NetBeans. We build on the antlr integration tutorial and have a few extra
niceties that make using antlr a little easier. For example, our tool
automatically parses the tokens file and regenerates the components NetBeans
needs, which is much more convenient if your DSL ever changes.

Stefik