[antlr-interest] Syntax Highlighter

Ketan Maheshwari ketancmaheshwari at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 06:26:41 PDT 2010

Hello All

May be my message was not clear. What I want is a syntax highlighter for my
DSL when I write programs in *that* language. Not for the ANTLR grammar
itself.

I think the netbeans and visual studio mentioned by you was for the purpose
of having syntax highlighters for the specification of ANTLR grammar.

Or, have I understood i wrong?

Cheers
Ketan