[antlr-interest] problem in translation with tree walker

Nourchn Nor nourchn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 03:22:20 PDT 2010

Hello everybody,
I want to make a translation between two languages A and B and I choose to
use the ANTLRWork, I'm writing a  grammar of A  and the string template of
B,  and I am spirit of writing the tree walker of translation with the
template which I have defines in the string template, but the problem is
that this templates don't known in this Tree walker. What can I do? Or how I
have to make or add, please?
Note that I want to use only the ANTLRWork.
Please help me