[antlr-interest] Problem using scopes in C Target

Dagi.Troegner at dlr.de Dagi.Troegner at dlr.de
Thu Aug 5 04:53:24 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have a problem in using global or rule-based scopes in my C Target Parser. I tried the following with a rule-based scope:

constraint

scope {

pANTLR3_STRING oclContext;

}

            :           contextDeclaration {oclContext = $contextDeclaration.text;}

                        ((('static')? 'def' (NAME)? COLON (defExpression)*)

            | (stereotype (NAME)? COLON oclExpression)

                        )+

  ;

The Grammar is correct and the Parser and Lexer in C are compilable without any error reporting. The problem is that I get an access violation when the starting rule of the parser is called. I get that exception as well when I try the same with a global scope. I would appreciate any help! Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Dagi