[antlr-interest] General questions about something complicated

denstar valliantster at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 14:21:16 PDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 11:49 PM, denstar wrote:
> Hello!
>
> A little backstory (this will be a long message):

Reason for grammar:

I want to build a good document model that I can use to flag
validation errors, and offer completion proposals.

The goal is a CFML IDE similar to the Java one.

It would be super cool if I could translate cfscript to CFML, and vice
versa-- maybe even java to CFML =)

Any pointers to set me in the right direction?

Should I be looking at a main CFML grammar with a sub-grammar-ish deal
for cfscript, or at writing separate grammars?

:Den

--
Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all
that the sheltered and protected can never experience.