[antlr-interest] I search simple compiler

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Tue Aug 17 08:36:49 PDT 2010

The JavaFX compiler will be too complicated for your purposes then I
suspect. Maybe someone on the list has something they can let you have or
you can just work through the books and examples of grammars and tree
walkers. It might not be a bad idea to produce a complete working example in
the vein of your request - perhaps someone might volunteer to do that. I
don't have a lot of time at the moment.

Hg is part of the Mercury source code control system and after having to use
it, I can recommend not using it.

Jim