[antlr-interest] how to generate C++ file

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Tue Aug 17 16:09:01 PDT 2010

ANTLRWorks does not generate C code (and there is no C++ generator, it is C
that you can compile as C++ if you like.) ANTLRWorks only works with Java
for code generating purposes. Use the command line tool and Makefiles etc
for C.

You need to start with the downloadable examples and then read the getting
started stuff on the wiki.

Also don't forget http://antlr.markmail.org

Jim

C++