[antlr-interest] Re Regardig time out

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Wed Aug 18 14:59:49 PDT 2010

Well this is obvious.

It is telling you that it cannot find the java compiler (javac). You did install JDK 1.6 for MAC or Windows right? If so, then it should be in your standard PATH. If for some reason you installed JDK (note the JDK contains the compiler but the JRE does not), and the PATH is not correct, then you can tell ANTLRWorks where to find the compiler in the preferences->compiler tab.

Jim