[antlr-interest] DFA display in ANTLRWorks not working on MacOSX

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Thu Aug 19 10:30:17 PDT 2010

I think that ANTLRWorks just calls dot for producing external files and that
by default OSX points to a weak version of Graphviz. In the preferences, you
can tell it the PATH to find the dot command. Change that and it should
work. I generally just use the syntax diagram though. If you check the
grammar, then the rule in error will light up in red. Select it, then select
the Syntax Diagram tag. It should show you how you end up with the
recursion.

Jim

ANTLRs
> LL-principles which is an interesting, but educational, journey.
>
> I'm running on MacOSX and looking at my single remaining non-LL(*)
decision