[antlr-interest] Setting input in the interpreter

Thomas Nilsson thomas.nilsson at responsive.se
Fri Aug 20 12:55:24 PDT 2010

20 aug 2010 kl. 18.11 skrev Jim Idle:

> Did you notice the tab that allows you to change the test rig template?

Yes, I did, but it was not easy to find it again, now that I know that I probably need it ;-)

I found one on the "Run"-menue and some setting in the Preferences (but no tab). But I don't really know what to make of it. How do I use it? I guess that the "Class" is to indicate a java class to load, and that the classpath should be tweaked accordingly in the Preferences->Compiler->Classpath. Would I lose any system classpaths that I need to explicitly add if I customize it?

And finally, the class should be a complete implementation of the test rig. Is there a template somewhere?

(All this is in ANTLRWorks 1.4, couldn't find anything similar in ANTLR-IDE, Eclipse 3.6...)

Thomas Nilsson, CTO, Agile Mentor
Responsive Development Technologies AB
Web: http://www.responsive.se
Email: thomas.nilsson at responsive.se