[antlr-interest] VS2005 and VS2008 problem

J.R Karthikeyan jrk1987 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 24 18:26:16 PDT 2010

Hi,

   My entire project is done in VS2005 which will create dll and later I will
use those dll. I am creating the parser using ANTLR and those file I am planned
to add it as a function in my project which is in VS2005. When I compiled ANTLR
generated file seperatly in VS2005 I don't have any problem. Even when I
combined and built with my project, it is fine. But when my dll calls
antlr3cd.dll which in turn it callsMSVCR90D.dll. It looks that dll is VS2008
dll. Any suggestion how to get rid of this.