[antlr-interest] "How to build an ANTLR code generation target"

Johannes Luber JALuber at gmx.de
Wed Aug 25 09:12:14 PDT 2010

> > BTW, this email arrived fine in my inbox. Not sure why it didn't show
> > up in yours
>
> Huh?

Sorry, I thought your other email referred to this thread. To rebuild antlr please read BUILD.TXT, I think the build system should work without having developer access to the repo (haven't tried it tho).

Johannes

> --
> Gary        Please do NOT send me 'courtesy' replies off-list.

GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 ¿/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl