[antlr-interest] gUnit in ANTLR 3.3

Kunal Sawlani kunalsawlani at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 09:17:34 PST 2010

Hello,

I was in the process of upgrading from ANTLR 3.1.2 to ANTLR 3.3, and the
target files get generated perfectly fine.

However, the gUnit interpreter seems to be unable to parse the syntax of the
gUnit file and indicates all the tests as invalid inputs. I have been trying
to find some documentation to see if anything changed in gunit syntax from
ANTLR 3.1.2 to ANTLR 3.2( the tests fail with antlr3.2 as well) .

Is this a known issue, or am I doing something wrong?

--
Kunal