[antlr-interest] Initial CSharp3 target documentation and Visual Studio 2010 support

Sam Harwell sharwell at pixelminegames.com
Wed Dec 22 11:32:18 PST 2010

Hello everyone,

This is a first copy of some documentation I'm creating for CSharp3 target.
Included in the document is a description, link, and screenshots of my
initial Visual Studio 2010 extension for ANTLR language support. The
document also explains how to set up a Visual C# project to support ANTLR
grammars using MSBuild.

http://www.tunnelvisionlabs.com/downloads/antlr/ANTLRCSharp3_VS2010.xps

After I posted the latest version of the ANTLR C# port, I modified one file
which improves IntelliSense support within Visual Studio. This download is
optional, and *replaces* one file included in step 1.3 of the documentation.

http://www.tunnelvisionlabs.com/downloads/antlr/Antlr3.targets

Thank you,

Sam Harwell