[antlr-interest] [C target] Warnings in 64-bit compile

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Tue Dec 28 12:03:58 PST 2010

There were some such warnings a number of versions back but they are all
fixed as far as I know. What construct are you using that results in the
warning? If you give me a reproducible grammar snippet, then I will fix it
for the next release, which is just waiting on my other commitments right
now.

Jim