[antlr-interest] Question about Remote Debugging -> View AST

Siegler Benjamin (DC/HRD42) Benjamin.Siegler at boschrexroth.de
Wed Feb 3 23:49:09 PST 2010

Hello,

I will make Remote Debugging with Visual Studio 2005 and ANTLRWorks 1.3, but I can only connect this two programms. Debugging throw the ANTLR-Code is not possible, but I will see the AST. I click "Step forward" but nothing happens and then I am again in Visual Studio. In
AntlrWorks I tried to use breakpoints -> no results.

I have in one file lexer and parser grammar rules and in an another file the treewalker.
My output = AST and the language = C.

What must I write in die Visual Studio Code or do in ANTLR, after I connect this two programms, that I can debugging in ANTLR and see the AST?

Best regards
Benjamin