[antlr-interest] Noob question

Scott Stanchfield scott at javadude.com
Thu Feb 4 05:04:39 PST 2010

You may want to look at using the parser in Rhino for this - I haven't
looked atbits code, but that might be a good starting point...
-- Scott

On Feb 4, 2010 7:16 AM, "Thomas Raef" <TRaef at wewatchyourwebsite.com> wrote:

I want to use ANTLR to parse potentially malicious javascript files. The
files in question have a string or strings embedded in them that don't
cause the javascript file to error, but I do want to separate each
function or declaration in the .js file into an individual string, then
I'll process them to see if they are malicious or not.

Is this the right tool? And if so, is there anyone who can point me in
the right direction to get started? I know it's a very noob question,
but I've been trying different tools and failing at each one.

Can anyone "hook a brother up?"

Thank you in advance

Thomas J. Raef