[antlr-interest] Multiple outputs ANTLR + ST

Damien Urruty lepilache at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 05:48:48 PST 2010

Hi there,

First of all, thanks a lot for this brilliant tool ! I have a problem, and I don't know how to solve it.

I want to generate multiple output files, for example a .h and a .m for Objective-C. The point is that I can bind only one template to my parser, with :

parser.setTemplateLib(tmpl);

when I call parser.entryRule(), then the toString(), I can get only the generated code for this template tmpl.

Is it possible to bind multiple templates, and parse once my input, or do I have to parse it 2 times, assigning a different template each time ?

Hope I'm clear.

Thanks in advance !

Dam.