[antlr-interest] Help ! .Lexical analyzer

taha hasan taha_hasan at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 16:23:35 PST 2010

Hello,I wanted to build the lexical analyzer for my compiler class.I
want the Compiler as a whole to translate the  source C# language to
C++ target language .But i wanted to do the lexical part first. I wanted
to print the tokens of C# first. I have set up the ANTLR plugin on java
Eclipse by following the video feed provided on some site by Scott
Stanchfield.Would ANTLR plugin on Eclipse help me in building what i
want to do ?!

Hope you would reply.
Thanking you in anticipation !