[antlr-interest] running gUnit tests with -debug generated parser

joestelmach joestelmach at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 08:14:47 PST 2010

Jim - Thanks for the quick reply.

The documentation that I found for the debug option (
http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/Command+line+options
http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/Command+line+options ) simply
states: "generate a parser that emits debugging events."

Using this option allowed me to write a custom DebugEventListener to gather
various information about the parse tree at key events during the parse.
This option also generates an additional parser constructor to accept such a
listener.  I'm able to execute this parser with my custom listener without
launching ANTLRworks.  Are we talking about two different options, or am I
just confused?

Where can I find the documentation you're referring to?