[antlr-interest] running gUnit tests with -debug generated parser

joestelmach joestelmach at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 10:02:40 PST 2010

Looking at the -debug generated parser, I'm able to see that when a parser is
constructed with just an input stream and no DebugEventListener, it exhibits
the behavior you described (by choosing the DebugEventListener explicitly as
a DebugEventSocketProxy.)

Am I out of luck if I want to use both the debug listener interface and
gUnit with the same generated parser?  Is there any way I can pass along an
instance of BlankDebugEventListener when gUnit creates the instance of my
parser (without modifying the gUnit code at all?)

Thanks again.