[antlr-interest] ANTLR building and Maven 2

Michael Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 23:58:41 PST 2010

Missed this earlier.

On 17 February 2010 14:10, Jim Idle <jimi at temporal-wave.com> wrote:

> You noticed that there is a generator that gives you a working project
> right?

No, actually I didn't.

> A 10 second google search will point you at:
>
> http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/Building+ANTLR+Projects+with+Maven
>
> If you have any pointers to why this does not give you step by step
> instructions, please let me know and I will try and make it more foolproof.

I guess the fact that this page didn't show up in my Google search when I
went looking for it might have been a contributing factor?  You know, kind
of like how your other link, when I searched on "maven" gave me a page that
was three-quarters blank?

--
"Perhaps people don't believe this, but throughout all of the discussions of
entering China our focus has really been what's best for the Chinese people.