[antlr-interest] Java Grammar that outputs AST

venkat medhaj hvmedhaj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 11:13:11 PST 2010

Hi,
     Is there any Java grammar file available that outputs the AST. Say for
example, I have a Java file and I want to output the AST for that file on
the eclipse console like the one thats done in the video tutorials. I am
trying to see how an AST looks like for a test Java file. All I could find
on the website was a java 1.6  .g file but it doesnt output the AST as
such.
That would be great if I could the required grammar file.

Thanks,
-V