[antlr-interest] ANTLR IDE 2.0.0 is out!!

Marcin Rzeźnicki marcin.rzeznicki at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 08:11:10 PST 2010

2010/2/23 Marcin Rzeźnicki <marcin.rzeznicki at gmail.com>

> 2010/2/23 Edgar Espina <espina.edgar at gmail.com>
>
> Hi Marcin,
>>
>> I was thinking that already fixed the formatting issue. Could you open
>> bugs for those two issue? I'll take a look it.
>>
>> Thanks for using ANTLR IDE, :D
>>

> Sure
> Having read your announcement I upgraded ANTLR IDE in my eclipse from
> previous RC release, restarted Eclipse and checked whether it still fails
> (or should I say, succeeds in deleting my grammars ;-) ) and I see that it
> does.
> As for the second issue - I am not sure whether this is ANTLR IDE's
> problem. I keep my project files under "Rzeźnicki" folder, it contains
> strange letter "ź". Eclipse works without problems actually, ANTLR IDE
> mostly too, except when building depended grammars, it then says:
> error(10):  internal error: Exception expecting '"', found
> 'ź'@org.antlr.grammar.v2.ANTLRLexer.nextToken(ANTLRLexer.java:347). The 'ź'
> letter reported there makes my suspicious that it somehow messes the path.
> But, I must say, ANTLR Works cannot build properly in this case too, so I
> think that it is ANTLR Tool error.

One more thing, I'll open this as a bug if you wish, but you seem not to
support heterogeneous tree construction syntax, formatter deletes these
constructs:

(before)
assertion
  :
  ^( ASSERT expression )
    ->
      ^( ASSERT<AssertionNode>[$ASSERT.token] expression )
  | COMMENT
    ->
      ^( COMMENT<AssertionNode>[$COMMENT.token] )
  ;

(after)
assertion
  :