[antlr-interest] ANTLR IDE 2.0.0 is out!!

Marcin Rzeźnicki marcin.rzeznicki at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 08:59:20 PST 2010

2010/2/23 Edgar Espina <espina.edgar at gmail.com>

> About the: "'ź' letter" could you check your grammar file? Think that in
> somewhere inside your grammar you might have this character (may be inside a
> comment)
>
> Thanks,
>
> edgar

I checked that before - no sign of this character. I even checked in hex
editor whether some program had not written BOM or sth at the beginning of
file. Unfortunately no. When i copy the file to my linux box and use ANTLR
Works there it generates code without any problems.

--
Pozdrawiam
Marcin Rzeźnicki