[antlr-interest] ANTLR IDE 2.0.0 is out!!

Eric Webb eric at collectivegenius.net
Tue Feb 23 17:06:34 PST 2010

I'd be interested in keeping IntelliJ plugin support in a combined
ANTLRWorks / AntlrIDE solution (as it is my IDE of choice).  As far as I
know, it can be difficult to get SWT and Swing to play together (though
I don't know specifics).

Something to consider if it is important to others.  Obviously, certain
architectures should be able to mitigate the mismatch...

cheers,
eric