[antlr-interest] help: using antlr

Scott Stanchfield scott at javadude.com
Thu Feb 25 14:27:54 PST 2010

Ahh... My apologies - I didn't notice that URL you put in the middle
and thought all you were doing was adding the "thou shalt not
top-post" at the bottom... Now if you had added it at the top... ;)

btw: Thanks for the "btw"; glad you like them! I'm planning more as
soon as I get time. I want to get my AST visualizer working enough
first to animate what's happening when the parser runs. Getting
close...

See http://javadude.com/misc/astvis.mp4 for the basic idea (the
stuttering is only due to the vid capture - the animation itself runs
smoothly). Edgar and I are thinking of integrating this into ANTLR IDE
once it's really cooked and has some nice breakpoint capability.
-- Scott

Scott Stanchfield
http://javadude.com