[antlr-interest] help: using antlr

Smiley 4321 ssmile03 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 01:51:28 PST 2010

Peter,

I did check ANTLR documentation & it's FAQ, also performed googlian for
ANTLR MPI support.

The code as written, looking if it can be understood by ANTLR by performing
verification for the given code.

The task is, to understand and implement a techniques where few lines of MPI
C level parallel programming code can be understood by ANTLR.

I am looking to know the techniques and support for mpi programming extended
by antlr.

Hope it clear now to understand.

---regards.