[antlr-interest] integration of grammar and template using getTemplate()

swathy murthy pskswathy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 10:47:33 PST 2010

Hi

I am trying to get a text output from the tree grammar. I am doing a
language translation. I have been referencing ANTLR Definitive
Reference. But, I could not get the example at page 205 to work. The
getTemplate() is not working. It is showing error. And, I searched in
the antlr and String Template wiki but did not get any reference. Can
anyone please tell me what should I use instead of getTemplate() to
integrate the grammar and the template.

P.S.K.Swathy
MS by Research
IIIT, Hyderabad