[antlr-interest] Errors associated with target languages

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Tue Jan 5 10:47:38 PST 2010

I don't think that the Delphi target is being maintained to be honest. Perhaps the original author will comment? For your purposes I think that if you looked at C, Java and C#, then you would have all the information you needed as essentially the generated code will follow the same patterns regardless of the language, but the implementation will be oriented toward the target language.

Jim