[antlr-interest] Resetting the Lexer and Parser in C-Target

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Tue Jan 5 23:46:03 PST 2010

Yes, the next release [of the C runtime] generates a reuse() method for all components of the sequence and reuses all memory allocations. This is a big performance win if you have many inputs to parse. Also, the next release has a universal input stream that deals with UTFxx (with or without BOM) and EBCDIC. This release is a good few weeks away yet though and is tied to ANTLR v3 using ANTLR v3 for the various recognizers.

Jim