[antlr-interest] Issue with antlrworks 1.3.1 and JDK 1.6 update 17?

Michael Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 18:30:50 PST 2010

Off the top of my head 2 and 3 are confirmed.  I run my own copy of the Sun
JDK in my user directory precisely because of the whole GNU "java" compiler
fiasco.  gjc is not on my path anywhere and java points to
~/software/jdk<stuff>/bin/java.  And I only ever actually use antlrworks
from the command line (as an alias, to be fair) so it's the only way I can
show you how it's running.  ;)

I'll test the heap memory thing now, though.

....And we're back.  The behaviour is identical with 1GB of heap memory on
both Windows and Linux.