[antlr-interest] An error occurs in template example

Chen Hongjun-R66092 r66092 at freescale.com
Tue Jan 12 19:12:16 PST 2010

Hi Terence,

Thanks for your response. For the example 'templates/generator/2pass', I
used the following commands to try it out:

# java org.antlr.Tool *.g
# javac *.java
# java Test < input

Do I miss anything? What is the "init" parameter needed by template? How
to provide this "init" parameter for template?

Thanks again,
Hongjun