[antlr-interest] java.g does not compile

Andrew Haley aph at redhat.com
Thu Jan 21 07:22:39 PST 2010

On 01/21/2010 03:00 PM, Jim Idle wrote:

> I wouldn't change the default time out as then your project depends
> on a custom version of NATLR for no good reason. That was just my
> 6:40AM typo of course :-)

I'm using antlrworks, and I can't find any other way to change the
default.

> I have a QX9450 and some i7s. I think that the Xeon server versions
> of 9450 etc might be slower on a single thread.

I'm sure they would be, but I'm talking about a Nehalem-based Xeon: it
*is* an i7, not a Core 2 anything.  The Xeon 35xx and Core i7-9xx are
more or less the same thing.

So, I think that almost everyone would have the same problem I'm having.

Andrew.