[antlr-interest] unable to run or debug grammar in antlrworks 1.4 on Windows XP

Matt Palmer mattpalms at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 07:02:46 PDT 2010

Thanks for the tip, unfortunately it didn't help.  I only had one rule with
k>1, which I commented out, and still got the debugger time-out.

I can see I'm going to have to try to narrow down on the differences between
the grammars which debug and those that don't...

Incidentally, I've had this issue before on earlier versions of antlrworks
and ubuntu too.

Regards,

Matt.