[antlr-interest] [stringtemplate-interest] Latest C# Binaries/Source

Natan nvivo.misc at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 10:53:37 PDT 2010

  I was sleeping when I posted this yesterday, now that I'm awake I
noticed what I did... I was actually talking about ANTLR, not
StringTemplate, and got the mailing lists confused. =) But I guess the
question and the version matches for both projects .

Although both projects are open source, it is hard to follow the
development and help due to lack of access to the trunk sources, we need
to wait until people with access zip it and post to a mailing list. I
have never worked with perforce... I know the client is available
freely, but I don't see any instruction on how to connect to the server.
The access through the browser repository is hardly adequate to follow
the development, and the link to CBS is broken for a long time.

I know the developers prefer perforce for some reason (although there
are services today that provide really good tools, like github or
assembla), but couldn't we have a git or subversion repository in sync
to allow the users to follow the development? This would help us with
the testing and probably make things more dynamic for developers as well.

Thanks,
Natan Vivo