[antlr-interest] How compile my first parser?

Borneq a.moderacja at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 05:04:50 PDT 2010

I compile grammar from book "The Definitive ANTLR Reference" of Parr:
grammar T;
/** Match things like "call foo;" */
r : 'call' ID ';' {System.out.println("invoke "+$ID.text);} ;
ID: 'a'..'z' + ;
WS: (' ' |'\n' |'\r' )+ {$channel=HIDDEN;} ; // ignore whitespace

Grammal compiles OK, program antlrworks-1.4.jar creates TLexer.java
and TParser.java. I create Test.java :

 import org.antlr.runtime.* ;

 public class Test      {
   public static void main(String[] args)   throws Exception{
       //create a CharStream that reads from standard input
	   ANTLRInputStream input = new ANTLRInputStream(System.in);
       //create a lexer that feeds off of input CharStream
       TLexer lexer = new TLexer(input);
       //create a buffer of tokens pulled from the lexer
       CommonTokenStream tokens = new CommonTokenStream(lexer);
       // create a parser that feeds off the tokens buffer
       TParser parser = new TParser(tokens);
       //  begin   parsing   at  rule  r
       parser.r();

In Eclipse I import antlr-3.2.jar where is ANTLRInputStream.class, but
Eclipse not found it and underline it.
How compile Test.java with Eclipse?