[antlr-interest] ClassNotFoundException for ANTLRInputStream

Borneq a.moderacja at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 11:46:50 PDT 2010

I compile my first grammar

grammar T;
/** Match things like "call foo;" */
r : 'call' ID ';' {System.out.println("invoke "+$ID.text);} ;
ID: 'a'..'z' + ;
WS: (' ' |'\n' |'\r' )+ {$channel=HIDDEN;} ; // ignore whitespace

and compiler creates files TLexer.java and TParser.java
I wrote Test.java :
import org.antlr.runtime.* ;

 public class Test      {
   public static void main(String[] args)   throws Exception{
       //create a CharStream that reads from standard input;
	   ANTLRInputStream input = new ANTLRInputStream(System.in);
       //create a lexer that feeds off of input CharStream
       TLexer lexer = new TLexer(input);
       //create a buffer of tokens pulled from the lexer
       CommonTokenStream tokens = new CommonTokenStream(lexer);
       // create a parser that feeds off the tokens buffer
       TParser parser = new TParser(tokens);
       //  begin   parsing   at  rule  r
       parser.r();