[antlr-interest] Error in ANTLR v2 to v3 converter

Borneq a.moderacja at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 22:29:09 PDT 2010

> far from it.  But it is a good starting point.
> You must then complete the conversion by hand (probably by fixing the
> errors that ANTLR then delivers to you).

I can do it, but v2v3-0.2.tar.gz even does not  compile for me . I did
a little fields addings to compile but it is probably bad because the
output grammar is not quite resemble the version 3 but rather the
second.
I am look for for a different version of the converter than my
v2v3-0.2.tar.gz, preferably already compiled.

Andrzej Borucki