[antlr-interest] using generics in next version of v3

Natan nvivo.misc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 18:03:02 PDT 2010

  I believe its completely reasonable that new versions should use
features present in current versions of the language. Generics are old
already, and add good value to the code, so my vote is go ahead.

If someone needs to run antlr in older versions of the runtime, they can
use 3.2, its not going away...