[antlr-interest] Mimicing Flex's State-Based Rules in ANTLR3?

Billy O'Neal billy.oneal at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 20:50:34 PDT 2010

Doh! Nevermind -- I faked it using a state variable and a semantic
predicate. (And I saw Mr, Parr plans to add something like that in v4
natively).

Sorry for pelting your inboxes!

Billy3
Intern - PreEmptive Solutions, LLC
Malware Response Instructor - BleepingComputer.com
Analyst, Security Team - TechSupportForum.com