[antlr-interest] ANTLRworks exception messages

Ramanand Mandayam ramanand_mandayam at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 07:35:24 PDT 2010

Whenever I launch ANTLRworks and navigate to the Edit->Preferences page I get
the following exception trace on my shell/console that launched the tool.
I am using ANTLRworks 1.4.jar on UBUNTU Linux. I get the same error regardless
of whether I use the openjdk or the Sun JDK (both versions at 6).

So far I have not had any serious issues with this message and my development
effort but it sure would be nice to know what the tool is trying to tell me.
The command line I use to launch the tool is:

    java -jar antlrworks-1.4.jar

I notice that the file under question is a part of the jar and I am therefore
somewhat puzzled about this message.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers

Ramanand

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/data/GoedelTechnologies/parser/antlrworks-1.4.jar/templates/DBParserGlueCode.st
(Not a directory)
    at org.antlr.works.utils.Utils.stringFromFile(Utils.java:43)
    at
org.antlr.works.dialog.AWPrefsDialog.prepareTestRigTabValues(AWPrefsDialog.java:345)

    at
org.antlr.works.dialog.AWPrefsDialog.prepareTestRigTab(AWPrefsDialog.java:336)
    at org.antlr.works.dialog.AWPrefsDialog.<init>(AWPrefsDialog.java:79)
    at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)

    at

    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:532)
    at
org.antlr.xjlib.appkit.app.XJApplication.displayPrefs(XJApplication.java:261)
    at
org.antlr.xjlib.appkit.menu.XJMainMenuBar.handleMenuEvent(XJMainMenuBar.java:479)

    at
org.antlr.xjlib.appkit.menu.XJMenuItem$MenuActionListener.actionPerformed(XJMenuItem.java:166)

    at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2012)
    at
javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2335)
    at
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:404)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:259)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(AbstractButton.java:374)
    at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(BasicMenuItemUI.java:1688)
    at
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(BasicMenuItemUI.java:1732)

    at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6108)
    at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3267)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4469)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2163)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4461)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4125)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4055)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2149)
    at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:275)

    at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:200)
    at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:190)

    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:185)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:177)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:138)