[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks - memory settings on OS X

Bill Andersen bill.andersen at mac.com
Mon Jul 26 09:59:00 PDT 2010

Thanks Nate

I was following the same process you were.  I seem to remember doing this about 1.5 yr ago but can't remember how.  It's some kind of plist somewhere.  I tried editing the one in the app bundle but that didn't work.  And the one in ~/Library/Preferences/...  seems not to be the right place.

Meanwhile I'll use your workaround and wait for guidance on what to do for a more robust solution.

Thanks.

	.bill