[antlr-interest] [SPAM] ANTLR 3.2 build fails with Maven 2.2.1

Hausherr, Jens jens.hausherr at logica.com
Wed Jun 2 01:01:45 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I had problems building ANTLR 3.2 with Maven 2.2.1 because Maven reported a NPE due to a missing SCM URL. I fixed it for me by copying a dummy SCM snippet from the Maven documentation into the master POM.

<scm>

    <connection>scm:svn:http://127.0.0.1/svn/my-project</connection>

    <developerConnection>scm:svn:https://127.0.0.1/svn/my-project</developerConnection>

    <tag>HEAD</tag>

    <url>http://127.0.0.1/websvn/my-project</url>

</scm>

Maybe you could add a "real" SCM block to the master POM to prevent this error.

/Jens

Jens Hausherr | Senior Consultant
Am Sandtorkai 72 | 20455 Hamburg | Germany
M: +49 178 8866-097
jens.hausherr at logica.com <mailto:vorname.nachname at logica.com>  | www.logica.de <http://www.logica.de>
Logica Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG

Zettachring 4, 70567 Stuttgart; Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRA 722072

Persönlich haftender Gesellschafter: Logica Deutschland Verwaltungs GmbH

Geschäftsführer: Torsten Straß (Vors.) | Steven Blythe | Eric Guyot | Olaf Scholz | Oliver Starzonek | Dr. Alexander Wurdack
Handelsregister: AG Stuttgart HRB 724084

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email  / Pour contribuer comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas imprimer ce mail /  Bitte drucken Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie so Logica dabei, die Umwelt zu schützen. /  Por favor ajude a Logica a respeitar o ambiente nao imprimindo este correio electronico.