[antlr-interest] ANTLR editor support in NetBeans 6.9

Peter C. Chapin pchapin at cems.uvm.edu
Sat Jun 19 18:20:16 PDT 2010

I recently downloaded the latest release of NetBeans (6.9). I see that
there is a NetBeans plug-in that supports the editing of ANTLR grammars.

http://plugins.netbeans.org/PluginPortal/faces/PluginDetailPage.jsp?pluginid=14444

It does not appear to work with NetBeans 6.9. In particular when I try
to install it I am told:

<quote>
Some plugins require plugin Editor Library to be installed.
The plugin Editor Library is requested in version >= 1.27 (release
version 1) but only 2.10.1.10.2 (of release version different from 1)
was found.

The following plugin is affected:
      Antlr Editor Support
</quote>

I'm not necessarily surprised that support for 6.9 is not available at
this time. However, I notice that this plug-in was last updated in June
2009... almost exactly a year ago. Does anyone happen to know if this
project is still being maintained?

Peter