[antlr-interest] Extends the lexer in C target

Fabien Antoine fab.antoine at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 06:22:31 PST 2010

Hi list,

I'm working on a lexer/parser with the C runtime but I need to override
the "mTokens" function in the lexer to create a system of preprocessor.
However, I can't find the way to overwrite it with a clean method...

The "mTokens" function is static so I can't access it and I don't want
to edit by hand the ANTLR's C library to keep it clean.
And it seems to be quite complicated and not progressive to recreate an
other lexer structure with my new functions...

Thanks,

Fabien